We have well equipped Level 3 Neonatal unit with Newborn warmer, phototherapy (LED) unit and CPAP and ventilator for Mechanical Ventilation of sick babies if needed. We provide Neonatal care and immunisation and follow up of newborn baby’s .We do Neonatal screening and hearing evaluation, ROP Screening.
We have Outpatient and inpatient services of paediatric, medical and surgical treatments, Health check up and immunisation of Paediatric and Adolescent children. We are providing nutritional counselling for children of all ages.
Our paediatric specialists work side-by-side with physicians to provide care for speciality areas including cardiac, Cancer, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Autism, Allergy, Critical care, Endocrinology and diabetes, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology (adolescent), Haematology and oncology, Infectious disease, Mental health/psychiatry, Microsurgery, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuro surgery, Orthopaedics, Plastic surgery, Pulmonology & Cystic fibrosis, Radiology, surgery(general, Urology .
- Care & Evaluations for Adolescent and Teen health issues
- Endocrine problems: thyroid disease, abnormal growth/development, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, gynecomastia
- Dermatologic disorders: Atopic dermatitis, Acne and other skin conditions
- Cardio vascular problems: Heart murmurs, congenital heart disease, RHD, Hypertension
- Urologic disorders: Hematuria, Proteinuria and Urinary tract infections Enuresis
- Orthopaedic: knee pain, Back pain, Scoliosis, sports medicine guidance
- Other: Fatigue, chest pain, sleep problems, recurrent abdominal pain
- Acute minor illness: Flue, colds, strep throat, infections ,coughs
- Acute minor injuries/ Lacerations: Ear piercings, other piercings
- Mental health screening: Depression, Attention deficit disorder, Eating disorders, Substance use/Abuse, Anxiety.
- School problems: Learning disability, Poor scholastic performance, Attention deficit disorder
- Adolescent female Health care
- Adolescent male Health care
- Paediatric oncology
- Paediatric asthma management
- Health screening tests
- Ear infections
- coughs & flue ,Sore throat
- Vomiting, Pneumonia, Diarrhea.
- Weight issues/ Nutrition: weight loss, Weight gain, weight training, supplements, Bulimia, Anorexia.
- GERD (Acid reflux)
- Infectious diseases: Hepatitis, Infectious mononucleosis
- Neurological disorders: syncope, Headaches, seizures, vertigo
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains & Broken bones
- Cuts & Abrasions